‘s short story “The Summer People”
It was summertime and the family was out at the lake enjoying the sun and the water. They were having a great time until the summer people showed up. The summer people were always a nuisance and they always ruined the family’s fun. This year was no different. The summer people were loud and obnoxious and they ruined the family’s peace and quiet.
We will help you download the Feist for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Feist on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Feist on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Feist, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Feist, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Feist appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Feist by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Feist on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|Feist On Your PC|
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Jul 1, 2019|
Get it On:
Feist Andorid App Summary
Finji is the developer of the Feist, and they have the app under the Action of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Feist from them is 1.4.0 with over 211190 users under the hood. With a 2.8 rating, the Feist is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Feist is Jul 1, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Feist on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Feist App Overview and Details
Feist is a multi-award winning, beautifully handcrafted action game. It follows the story of a fragile little fur creature and its desperate attempt to rescue its mate from the clutches of a pack of malicious predators. The journey to the heart of a mysterious forest soon becomes a savage and merciless fight for survival as everything in this mesmerizing but deadly environment wants to eat you.
Awards and Recognition:
• Unity Awards: Best Overall Design
• Unity Awards: Best Visual Design
• IGF Finalist in Excellence in Visual Arts
• Fantastic Arcade Spotlight
• Fantastic Arcade Audience Award 2nd Place
• GDC Best in Play
• Swiss Games Selection
• Alexander Clavel Foundation – Culture Award
• SGDA –Swiss Game Award
• A desperate and merciless fight for survival
• A striking visual style
• A rich and vivid world full of strange beasts
• A dynamic gameplay. All elements play together and contribute to the game beyond their core function
• Enemies with surprising emergent interactions, a complex AI and a set of versatile abilities
• Gorgeous natural environments and an enchanting, spooky atmosphere
• A true labor of love full of details
• A haunting soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski
• Full gamepad support
• Fully translated to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
Features of Feist for PC
1. A desperate and merciless fight for survival
2. A striking visual style
3. A rich and vivid world full of strange beasts
4. A dynamic gameplay. All elements play together and contribute to the game beyond their core function
5. Enemies with surprising emergent interactions, a complex AI and a set of versatile abilities
6. Gorgeous natural environments and an enchanting, spooky atmosphere
7. A true labor of love full of details
8. A haunting soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski
9. Full gamepad support
11. Fully translated to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
Whats New In this Feist?
– Fixed a crash on launch
– Fixed saving of game state
– Fixed restoring purchases in some situations
This application has been a great tool for managing my files and keeping track of my work. I have found it to be very user-friendly and helpful in organizing my thoughts and work. Overall, I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for a file management tool.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Feist? Let us know!
Recent Feist Reviews
No instructions. I still don’t know what eating bugs does. The first time I played, at the beginning, I wound up on the left side of the box. I couldn’t jump or move to the right. I had to figure out what the square button did. The mechanics are terrible. It’s not fun or interesting.
I have a phone that has 8 Gb Ram & gaming centric CPU. I play CoD mobile daily on high graphic settings for hours on it & it runs smooth. But this small game was able to hang my phone to the extent I had to reboot it every time I started playing this for over 3 minutes. There is something definitely wrong with this app. However, loved the visuals.
take the hint developers please. everybody is saying how much they do like the game it really is an awesome game I would pay for it but I cant stand that it keeps crashing all the time if you guys put your mind to it and got that fixed you would be on to something. obv you put alot of time into it to get it to this point the art and game play is on point..all anybody is asking is for it to work the way its supposed to. fix the crashing problem its driving everybody crazy and ill change my review
I love graphic but I am unable to play the game as I have latest Snapdragon with 6-8 GB RAM. All high Graphic games working fine but this is not working.. are u guys hijacking on over data or what. Or putting any virus. Too much hanging in few minute. And system ui issue. Too much bad worst or any word I have.
I used to enjoy this game so much until it became so insanely laggy that it became unplayable. Besides not running anywhere smoothly enough to enjoy let alone comprehend what is even happening, it frequently force-closes itself. Please fix this y’all! I miss the Feist that everyone misses! Fix our Feist!
I love this game, one of my top 5. graphics controls a good. but the music is probly my fav part of the game! also like that its a kill or be killed action game. I would however like to request more lvls!!! I paid for the whole game and would have no problems paying for more.. My only suggestion would be at some points in the game we get slight lighting that allows us to momintarly see the front of the charictors… like shadows… anyway 👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Needs graphic options! Not everyone has a high-end phone. Basic phone will not keep up with the graphics. It’s making a lot of people miss out on such a great game.
Crash issues. Nice looking game (visuals an updated version of many similar side scrolling shadow challenges) However after playing for 5 minutes or so (even on my Galaxy note 10+ with full CPU mode) it starts to lag, then eventually freeze and crash out. Spoils what could be a good game…
Great game very nice design ..I love the art of this game and the physics …but it doesn’t save progress…so it defeats the purpose of even playing the game was running smooth at first but as I played it more it began to make my phone lag and heat up …and it really drains my battery…I loved limbo and this is basically limbo with alot of combat I just wish it worked….has too many problems to play
Absolutely loved this game. Wish they had more free levels. Would recommend this game to anyone. UPDATE 1/29/2021 I purchased a new fancy phone, downloaded the game, even purchased the full version.. but the game keeps freezing and crashing. It won’t let me play even one minute or the game
We refer the ownership of This Feist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Feist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at 100bestandroidapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Feist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Feist.
If you have any query about the app or about 100bestandroidapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.