DigiFlange is a digital audio plugin that simulates the sound of a flanger pedal. It is available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.
The technical specifications of the DigiFlange for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
DigiFlange Andorid App Summary
DigiFlange was developed by VAG-Group-DEV and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download DigiFlange from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of DigiFlange is 2.0.3 on Play store with total users of 31886. The DigiFlange app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the DigiFlange is Jul 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the DigiFlange on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
DigiFlange App Overview and Details
DigiFlange allows you to determine flange dimensions, face-to-face lengths of valves and pipe dimensions fast and easily. Use the scroll wheel to select the desired materials, nominal diameters and nominal pressures. DigiFlange shows you the related dimensions according to DIN standards, such as flange thickness, pitch circle or screw thread. If you click on the respective dimension, this will additionally be displayed as an explanatory picture.
Features of DigiFlange for PC
1. Determining flange dimensions
2. Determining face-to-face lengths of valves
3. Determining pipe dimensions
4. Fast and easy to use
5. Scroll wheel to select materials, nominal diameters and nominal pressures
6. DIN standards
7. Flange thickness
8. Pitch circle
9. Screw thread
10. Explanatory pictures
How To Install & Download DigiFlange For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the DigiFlange for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the DigiFlange.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for DigiFlange on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the DigiFlange and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the DigiFlange on your computer right away.
|DigiFlange On Your PC|
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Jul 17, 2022|
Get it On:
Whats New In this DigiFlange?
The DigiFlange application is a great tool for anyone in the market for a new or used flange. The app makes it easy to find and compare prices on different types of flanges, and the user interface is simple and straightforward. Overall, the DigiFlange app is a great tool for anyone in the market for a new or used flange.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the DigiFlange on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent DigiFlange Reviews
App keeps stopping repeatedly
Can be better by a better UI
We refer the ownership of This DigiFlange to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DigiFlange and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at 100bestandroidapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the DigiFlange. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DigiFlange.
If you have any query about the app or about 100bestandroidapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.