A ohm calculator is a tool that allows you to calculate the electrical resistance of a material. This resistance is measured in ohms and is represented by the symbol Ω. The ohm is the SI unit of electrical resistance and is named after Georg Simon Ohm, a German physicist who discovered the relationship between voltage, current, and resistance.
The latest CALCULADORA OHM for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
CALCULADORA OHM Andorid App Summary
Programacion AV has developed the CALCULADORA OHM for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, CALCULADORA OHM has got over 6+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of CALCULADORA OHM is Jun 10, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
CALCULADORA OHM App Overview and Details
Ley de Ohm.
La intensidad de corriente que atraviesa un circuito es directamente proporcional al voltaje o tensión del mismo e inversamente proporcional a la resistencia que presenta.
En forma de fracción se pone de la siguiente forma:
I igual a V entre R.
Donde I es la intensidad que se mide en amperios (A), V el voltaje que se mide en voltios (V); y R la resistencia que se mide en ohmios (Ω).
Con esta expresión vas a ser capaz de calcular en un circuito una magnitud a partir de las otras dos. Para calcular la intensidad calculamos directamente la fracción anterior.
Features of CALCULADORA OHM for PC
1. The law of Ohm.
2. The current flowing through a circuit is directly proportional to the voltage or tension of the circuit and inversely proportional to the resistance of the circuit.
3. The intensity is measured in amps (A), the voltage in volts (V); and R the resistance in ohms (Ω).
4. With this expression you will be able to calculate one magnitude in a circuit from the other two.
5. To calculate the intensity we directly calculate the previous fraction.
6. The voltage is calculated by rearranging the equation to V=IR.
7. The resistance is calculated by rearranging the equation to R=V/I.
8. The power (P) in a circuit is calculated by P=VI.
9. The power dissipated by a resistor is calculated by P=I^2R.
10. The power dissipated by a conductor is calculated by P=V^2/R.
Install “CALCULADORA OHM” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the CALCULADORA OHM on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the CALCULADORA OHM app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install CALCULADORA OHM.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|CALCULADORA OHM On Your PC|
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Jun 10, 2019|
Get it On:
Whats New In this CALCULADORA OHM?
Ohm’s law is the relationship between electrical conductors and their resistance that establishes that the current that passes through the conductors is proportional to the voltage applied to them.
The German physicist Georg Simon Ohm (1787-1854) was the first to experimentally demonstrate this relationship.
This application is a very helpful tool for calculating the resistance of a given circuit. It is very user friendly and easy to use. Overall, this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone who needs to calculate the resistance of a circuit.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the CALCULADORA OHM for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent CALCULADORA OHM Reviews
We refer the ownership of This CALCULADORA OHM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CALCULADORA OHM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at 100bestandroidapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the CALCULADORA OHM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CALCULADORA OHM.
If you have any query about the app or about 100bestandroidapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.