Automatic Call Recorder Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use automatic call recorder app for Android, which helps you record phone calls from both sides with high quality automatically. This app provides various settings for you to configure, such as recording incoming calls, outgoing calls, or both. You can also set the recording format and storage location. Moreover, it supports to record calls from various sources, such as Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, and more.
We will help you download the Automatic Call Recorder Pro for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Automatic Call Recorder Pro on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Automatic Call Recorder Pro on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Automatic Call Recorder Pro, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Automatic Call Recorder Pro, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Automatic Call Recorder Pro appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Automatic Call Recorder Pro by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Automatic Call Recorder Pro on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|Automatic Call Recorder Pro On Your PC|
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Jun 30, 2022|
Get it On:
Automatic Call Recorder Pro Andorid App Summary
SMSROBOT LTD is the developer of the Automatic Call Recorder Pro, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Automatic Call Recorder Pro from them is 12.6 with over 22033559 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Automatic Call Recorder Pro is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Automatic Call Recorder Pro is Jun 30, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Automatic Call Recorder Pro on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Automatic Call Recorder Pro App Overview and Details
Call Recorder Automatic is the complete solution for phone call recording.
How to record a phone call on your Android? The easiest way is to choose Automatic Call Recorder Pro – best phone call recording app with a beautiful redesign in 2021!
Auto call recorder is your new choice for phone call recording.
– Caller id identifies unknown phone numbers
– Record calls per phone number or contact name
– Exclude recording per phone number or contact name
– Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus optimized
– Record your calls automatically while calling
– Automatic Call Recorder
– Advanced File Manager
– You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card
– Record all outgoing calls
– Record all incoming calls
– Record all phone call conversations
– Play audio recorded conversations
– Delete recorded conversations
– Send calls to email
– After Call confirmation dialog for saving the recorded call
– Set Audio Quality
Auto call recorder is a the best free call recorder application with these features:
– Record incoming and Outgoing call
– Marking recordings as important
– Multi select, delete, send
– Excluded numbers
– Set password to protect privacy
– Set different audio format (MP3, WAV)
– Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
– Enable/Disable call recording
– Play recorded audio
– Share recorded items
– Playback through speaker or earpiece on your phone
– Google Drive
Thank you for using Automatic Call Recorder Pro
Features of Automatic Call Recorder Pro for PC
– The app records phone calls automatically
– The app has a beautiful redesign
– The app is optimized for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus
– The app records all outgoing and incoming calls
– The app has a favorite function
– The app has a search function
– The app can mark recordings as important
– The app can share recordings
– The app can play back recorded audio
– The app can set audio quality
Whats New In this Automatic Call Recorder Pro?
We have added manual recording feature. You can start recording by tapping on the floating widget.
Overall, Automatic Call Recorder Pro is a great application that can be very useful in a number of situations. It is user-friendly and has a variety of features that make it a top choice for anyone needing a call recorder.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Automatic Call Recorder Pro? Let us know!
Recent Automatic Call Recorder Pro Reviews
Great when it works (playback tip) I have the premium version, and sometimes the recording doesn’t actually record, and that’s when I need to go into my Accessibility settings (android), then Installed Apps, then choose this app and turn it off, then turn it back on so it records my calls again. And this works for regular calls and speaker phone calls. Hope this helps others!
2* Extremely loud volume on ads & fix caller ID. It sucks to have to name each call that you want to save. All other programs I’ve use have automatic caller ID. I have tried several cell recording programs & this was the best one I have used. After 4 days of using, it totally stopped recording the calls! Ads are extremely loud when I am using the program & have to urgently adjust my cell volume when ads start. This is very annoying & the only program I’ve used that does that.
At this point this app is just trash. I’ve had premium maybe 3years now, on a previous update I had to take extra steps to be able to record they said it was an android thing. Then it no longer labels the calls with names, I have to manually add each name after every call. Even if it’s a name I’ve added manually before it has to be done again for Every Call! I didn’t want to look for another app, as long as it records I will make due. Now it doesn’t even record the other person! Pointless Trash!
Help, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. My app shows it is recording, but no sound when I play back. This is a premium version. I can only hear myself nit the caller. This is definitely a waste of time and money. Also it does not show the caller ID, even after you save the audio. Why should I be receiving ads? Is it why I got the premium version.
So far this app seems to be working just fine. But it’s kind of hard for me to pick which calls to record and which calls not to record. And so I have to delete the friendly calls that are just impersonal you know stuff rather than business. I wish there was a way to select whether or not the call is recorded instead of just a blanket recording of all calls
So I paid for the “premium” version of this app. It rarely works, frequently it would look as if it was recording but on playback it would be completely silent. The time would elapse as if replaying a recording but zero sound… Yes my volume was turned up. Today I found it hasn’t recorded ANY phone calls since May 22nd. I bought this app because I am in the middle of a fierce court battle for my kids, yet I am not able to utilize it. Sevely disappointing. I will be finding a replacement.
Excellent app layout and ease of use-backup options very useful. It’s sad these days not everyone holds their word as their most prized possession. I mainly use this as a backup of correspondence with businesses or to remind myself of talking points of meetings I did not take notes of etc.. I have tried previous recording apps in the last 5 years,both free and premium versions and I would have to say that this app is definitely my favorite. Thank you to developer(s)♡
I would give this 5, if and when they make the ability to name the calls without having to go through the contacts list. Sometimes I make one time calls that I still keep a record of, but as of right now, I can’t name that recording because the only option is to go through your contacts to name the call. I don’t want to add EVERY call I ever make or receive to my contacts list just to be able to name them. I have emailed this suggestion and hope they fix this. If they do, then I’ll change to 5☆
I really like this app for recording phone calls. Just with they would add Bluetooth support so it will record both sides of the conversation when using Bluetooth while driving or when you have to be on the phone at work, and not having a free hand to constantly hold the phone to your ear.
Don’t waste your time or money on this useless garbage app. Most of the time it does not record calls & when it does the audio is so bad you cannot hear either party. But ALL the ads play LOUD and clear. The ONLY THING THAT WORKS ARE THE ADS. You are forced to sit thro lengthy ads EVERY time u do ANYTHING & the SKIP VIDEO button conveniently does NOT work. The only time I really needed to listen to a recording there was no audio. Also there are no instructions, FAQ or help.
We refer the ownership of This Automatic Call Recorder Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Automatic Call Recorder Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at 100bestandroidapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Automatic Call Recorder Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Automatic Call Recorder Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about 100bestandroidapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.