It’s the end of the world as we know it. Aliens have invaded and are systematically wiping out humanity. There is no escape and no hope. This is the Alien Apocalypse.
The technical specifications of the Alien Apocalypse for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Alien Apocalypse Andorid App Summary
Alien Apocalypse was developed by CatfishBlues Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Alien Apocalypse from Google Play store under the Action category. The latest version of Alien Apocalypse is 1.0.9 on Play store with total users of 272556. The Alien Apocalypse app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Alien Apocalypse is Feb 11, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Alien Apocalypse on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Alien Apocalypse App Overview and Details
The invasion of Earth has begun!
The Alien invaders are setting up their bases in the heart of the tropical jungles of the planet and everything now seems lost… but fortunately the human race have Zambo on their side!
Zambo, the arsenal man, alone is worth a whole army! Equipped with bombs, pistols, machine gun, plasma gun, flamethrower and bazooka …He is an unstoppable force! And what of his powerful robot “the pulper” that he can drive in battle?
Who can stop you? Run through the jungle to fight the horde of horrible and slimy alien creatures from other worlds! The mission is to destroy all the alien spacecrafts’s cores and eliminate the enemy.
The war has begun, play as Zambo and go down in battle now!!
★ Features ★
– Complete missions and destroy all the alien spaceships!
– Equip a variety of weapons and smash to pieces all the monstrous enemies!
– Enter robot mode, become invulnerable and get the maximum firepower!
– 3D graphics of the highest quality and in Full HD!!!
– Collect coins to buy several items and power-ups in a well assorted virtual store!
– Supports Google Play Games: compete with players all around the world thanks to leaderboards and achievements!
– Supports both smartphones and tablets!
For any question about this game contact us at [email protected]
Features of Alien Apocalypse for PC
-A variety of weapons
-Google Play Games
How To Install & Download Alien Apocalypse For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Alien Apocalypse for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Alien Apocalypse.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Alien Apocalypse on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Alien Apocalypse and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Alien Apocalypse on your computer right away.
|Alien Apocalypse On Your PC|
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Feb 11, 2016|
Get it On:
Whats New In this Alien Apocalypse?
– Optimizations on some devices!
The Alien Apocalypse application is a great tool for helping people to prepare for and survive an alien invasion. It provides a lot of useful information and is easy to use. I would recommend this application to anyone who is interested in preparing for an alien invasion.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Alien Apocalypse on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Alien Apocalypse Reviews
This is a gun n’ run, 3D version of the original Contra/Gryzor from the 80s, and it does it quite well – you could tag the actual franchise’s name on it and it would be 100% believable. Nice commuter passtime.
l love this game a lot And l always consider it my hobby but not easy to download also we need life to revive
It’s okay. It’s like temple run or subway surfers but not as good graphics and shooting.
This shooting game. There should be a number of life span of which when you get cought you would revive
The app is good but it needs little improvement like making other weapons apart from guns
A very interesting game but it should have more backgrounds
This so hard game actually 3D effects is super excited game I put five 🌟
This is a very good game and this second level is very dangerous i like it
Lovely,but i can’t download it,i love the app
Best and new concept of gaming
We refer the ownership of This Alien Apocalypse to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alien Apocalypse and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at 100bestandroidapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alien Apocalypse. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alien Apocalypse.
If you have any query about the app or about 100bestandroidapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.